Promaya™ - Handmade Multipurpose Serbian Chef's Knife
This unique, exclusive, multipurpose and VERY RARE hand-forged knife, called The Serbian Chef's Knife is any chef's dream!!
This knife has been 20 years in the making and is the result of infinite trials and errors. It couldn't have been more perfect! Forged manually from Serbian Sarschach Steel using ancient techniques from the far east by experienced blacksmiths, chop and hack anything with this multipurpose hardened carbon steel blade made for everlasting sharpness, wear resistance and toughness. Whether it's veggies, meat or even wood, it cuts effortlessly through everything. This is really going to be the last knife you'll ever use! It has a perfect weight, feel, balance, sharpness, finish and is extremely pretty. Even great for outdoors.
Blade length: 6.69 inches (17 cm)
Blade width: 4 inches (10 cm) (The widest point)
Blade thickness: 0.15 inches (4 mm)
Net weight: 0.66 lb (300 g)
- HAND FORGED AND HARDENED - This unique and rare knife is forged and ground by hand and heat-treated using traditional Master Smithing techniques. The ancient quenching technology passed down from generations to generations makes the knife's rigidity as high as HRC60±2, which is much higher than the standard HRC52±2 for knives made mechanically. In addition, the physical density and rigidity of this knife are greatly enhanced by the repeated hammering performed by experienced blacksmiths.
- MULTIPURPOSE - Could be used to chop or hack anything at all. Right from veggies and meat to even wood!!
- EVERLASTING SHARPNESS - This knife is sharpened manually by experienced artisans with decades of experience by using natural knife grinders mined from Serbian Balkan Mountain Ranges. Compared with kitchen knives made with mechanical ways, the service life of this knife is much much longer!
- HIGH CARBON BLADE - Forged with High Carbon Steel for better wear resistance and toughness.
- TOUGH, DURABLE AND BUILT FOR ANY SITUATION - Each knife is handmade to withstand even the toughest of situations anytime, anywhere. Due to the quenching methodology used by the blacksmiths along with the unique forming technology with different heating methods, the equilibrium between the rigidity and tenacity of this knife is guaranteed to make them more tough and durable. You won't have to use another knife ever again!
✅High quality products
✅Shipping time to US 20 - 30 business days
✅Shipping time to Australia, Canada and Europe 25 - 45 business days.
✅15% discount for returning customers
✅30 days returning policy